Therefore, after a long, tiring day, it is a good idea to pamper your feet.
- Avoid wearing uncomfortable and tight pair of footwear, and get a pair that is more comfortable. Ill-fitting footwear and wearing high heels for extended periods of time are some of the main reasons for pain in the feet.
- Get a pedicure at the salon at least once a month, especially if you suffer from cracked heels, cuts, etc. These are signs that say you need to care more for your feet.
- Get a reflexology foot massage done by professionals. Doing so will relax your feet and loosen the tension in them.
- After a long exhausting day, soak your feet in a tub of warm water with some epsom salts for relief.
- Soothe your weary legs by massaging them with some anti-inflammatory cream.
- A fun way to ease the pain from aching feet is to roll a tennis ball or a rolling pin, or even a plastic cold drink bottle under your feet in a back and forth motion. Doing this will provide a good massage of sorts for the soles of your feet and tends to increase flexibility in joints and muscles. In fact it's a tip yoga instructors have shared with the who's who of Hollywood.